Territory Account Manager - Central
The Territory Account Manager (TAM) is primarily responsible for acquiring new SMB and Mid-Market business, as well as maintaining existing accounts within a specific State or group of States or Provinces. The TAM is responsible for utilizing effective sales strategies to secure the sale of EROAD products and SaaS based services.
At EROAD our goal is to offer flexible and powerful solutions based on our innovative technology platform to assist in the creation of a transport sector that is responsive to the evolving needs of business, government and the wider community.
This position is also responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with our customers within the assigned territory. The TAM maintains effective communications between inside sales support, operations and customer service to effectively handle the life-cycle of a customer, from Prospect to End of Contract.
This is an essential position requiring a highly self-motivated individual contributor working remotely, with the ability to handle multiple sales tasks at the same time.
This role is both challenging and rewarding, giving the TAM a career growth path with opportunities in EROAD sales hierarchy. As a member of a fully integrated sales and marketing team, this position focuses on growing a new and existing customer base and will carry an uncapped individual quota.
Once trained, you will use a combination of strategic sales initiatives and tools to sell EROAD products, and build the EROAD brand in the US market
- Identify and acquire new business relationships in support of strategic initiatives that are supported by EROAD products and SaaS based services.
- Manage and over-achieve EROAD sales forecast and budget plan for the Territory.
- Conduct weekly and monthly face to face to meetings, workshops, webinars, and sales pipeline activities with key sales prospects in the Territory.
- Drive pipeline development, identify potential sales opportunities, define a solutions vision, develop business cases and ROI analysis, and close sales.
- Create a comprehensive territory sales plan, which will serve as the road map for developing the EROAD relationships at the Territory level. • Orchestrate cross company resources to support the Territory’s Sales initiatives.
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews with EROAD’s VP/Director of Sales.
- Attend Customer Events and Tradeshows as required.
- Up to 50% TRAVEL REQUIRED.
This is an outstanding opportunity to take on a critical role in a fast-growing high-tech company with international reach. EROAD offers a competitive salary and benefits, excellent career development opportunities, and a fun, fast-paced work environment.
We ensure you have the tools, technology and training to do your best work, and offer flexible work hours to help ensure a healthy work/life balance.
But don’t take our word for it – see what other EROADers have to say about working here.