Product Support Representative
Who is EROAD?
EROAD modernises road charging and compliance for road transport by replacing paper-based systems with easy-to-use electronic systems. EROAD introduced the world’s first nationwide electronic road user charging system in New Zealand in 2009. The company is headquartered in Auckland, with offices in Portland, Oregon and is listed on the New Zealand Exchange (NZX).
EROAD currently operates a help desk from 8:00 am until 5:00pm (Mon – Fri). EROAD is at a stage where the Product Support team will be operating extended hours in the near future as our customer base in different regions increases. This position is 40 hours per week, and may include some Saturdays. The successful applicant will be required to train, diagnose and investigate hardware and software inquiries from customers and installers.
As a key member of EROAD’s Product Support Team will:
- Provide first and second tier technical support for end users by troubleshooting software and hardware issues.
- Work closely with our customers and internal teams to provide the best customer experience possible.
- Become an active and constructive member of the EROAD team.
- Help create a culture within EROAD that is productive, open, honest, professional, innovative, friendly and sustainable.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Communicate with customers and installers by phone, email and chat.
- Provide training to the end user to enable the customer to troubleshoot in the future.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Log support issues and escalations through the provided control system.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and issues.
- Proactively follow-up on escalated cases to ensure complete engagement loop with customers and Customer Success Team
- Provide a complete and professional experience for all customers.
- Conduct product testing to gain exposure to new products and features.
- Provide training for internal and external customers.
- Escalate more difficult issues to the Tier 3 Technical Support team with clear and accurate notes and the correct priority status applied to the case.
- Complete Vehicle in Accident reports when requested.
- Be a strong technical resource for the Customer Success Team and assist in the collection of customer data and insights to help identify opportunities to increase product engagement
What are we looking for?
- Three years or more in a help desk role in a fast moving technical environment.
- Spanish Speaking preferred.
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly organised with an eye for customer critical details coupled with a strong sense of urgency.
- Skilled problem solver.
Why work at EROAD?
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of New Zealand’s fastest growing high-tech companies. EROAD offers a competitive salary and benefits, excellent career development opportunities, and a fun, fast-paced work environment.
We ensure you have the tools, technology and training to do your best work, and offer flexible work hours to help ensure a healthy work/life balance.