Project Manager - SaaS
We are looking for an exceptional Project Manager to join our high-growth, high-tech business!
Who is EROAD?
EROAD’s focus is on making our roads safer and more sustainable, through offering easy-to-use, accurate and reliable technology solutions to answer complex transportation problems. Since 2000, EROAD has pioneered innovative commercial and regulatory services for motor carriers in New Zealand, Australia, and the USA. Road transport operators can manage fleets and vehicles, and meet regulatory compliance commitments on a single platform that meets the highest standards of security and accuracy. These regulatory telematic services benefit both our customers by improving return on investment, and communities and the wider public through safer driving practices and valuable data analytics across the road network to help improve the planning, maintenance and management of our roads.
About The Role
With a large established base in New Zealand and a rapidly growing business in the United States and recent relaunch in Australia, EROAD is looking for an experienced Project Manager with proven project management expertise in a SaaS, software or product development setting.
This position involves project managing the research, development and go-to-market planning of software development projects delivered by cross functional agile teams.
The Project Manager works closely with the Product Managers and Software Delivery Managers to ensure overall project success by clearly communicating tasks, schedules, goals and deliverables to the project team while maintaining a continuous dialogue with key internal and external stakeholders. In addition to management of specific strategically important development projects, you will be responsible for release planning and internal communications through both the continuous and scheduled release processes.
The role reports to the Vice President Engineering.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Plan all elements of a project including defining/negotiating project outcomes, tolerances and contingencies.
- Generate and maintain project documentation including: contracts, schedules, risk, issue and action registers, project status reports, communication plans, meeting agendas and minutes.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises and devise contingency plans keeping all participants and stakeholders informed.
- Manage the overall business process, technical, organisational change management, training and testing deliverables for the project.
- Provide regular communications and meetings to provide appropriate stakeholder management and business engagement.
- Manage Vendor relationships to ensure project deliverables are achieved.
- Work with Product Managers & Engineering to plan the Business Software and Validate Release Plans across the organization.
- Communicate and support the release management process for all releases.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of the processes and procedures
- have a minimum of 5 years relevant and demonstrable experience in managing software projects working within an agile environment.
- love keeping things on track and keeping people informed, but most importantly you will be confident managing through complexity and ambiguity to meet strategic objectives and market needs.
- have a disciplined but pragmatic approach to project management but above all, you will have exceptional stakeholder management skills.
- oversee a number of complex multidisciplinary projects; and help us operationally bring to market the world’s most advanced SaaS-based transportation compliance, health and safety and performance management products.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing technology company and to work on novel cross-jurisdictional issues in a fast-paced, stimulating environment. The role will provide you with plenty of learning opportunities and career growth prospects. You will never be bored!
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of New Zealand's fastest growing high-tech companies.
EROAD offers a competitive salary and benefits, excellent career development opportunities, and a fun, fast-paced work environment. We ensure you have the tools, technology and training to do your best work