Work directly with the Warehouse Team Lead on coordination of EROAD’s goods receipt, dispatch and transfer processes encompassing: freight coordination, monitoring of accessories and finished goods stock levels and placing orders for refurbishing stock levels based on set reorder points while meeting EROAD’s quality standards. Other duties and responsibilities as requested or required.
- Monitor finished goods and accessories stock levels
- Place order to maintain stock levels
- Cycle count to ensure stock accuracy
- Receipt and storage of EROAD incoming goods
- Quantity check against order and invoice
- Dispatch/transfer customer and intercompany orders
- Fulfillment of customer order and intercompany transfers
- Maintain all processes and standard operating procedures
Maintain a clean and orderly workplace
- Ability to lift 50 pounds regularly
- Climb up and down ladder
- Ability to bend, squat and stand for long periods
- No warehouse experience required, must have a High School Diploma
Why work at EROAD?
This is an excellent opportunity to take on a key role in a fast growing high-tech company with international reach. EROAD offers a competitive salary and benefits, excellent career development opportunities, and a fun, fast-paced work environment.
We ensure you have the tools, technology and training to do your best work, and offer flexible work hours to help ensure a healthy work/life balance.
But don’t take our word for it – see what other EROADers have to say about working here.