Software Developer - C#/F#
How would you like to work in a company that
- Values your ideas
- Empowers everyone to create and innovate
- Lets you work with the latest tech
- Encourages continuous learning
- Promotes a DevOps lifestyle - you build it, you own it!
Working at EROAD means working in a job you love. You will want to come to the office every day and do awesome stuff. We offer outstanding opportunities to experienced developers who are interested in an exciting career in a fast-growing technology company.
We want to provide the best working environment for our staff and have a lot of fun along the way. Enjoy your breaks playing table tennis, Wii, or even our arcade machine, with more than 1200 games! Connect with other EROADers at our social Fridays, with free food and drinks, and enjoy our regular social events.
In this position, you will be working in an agile team developing and maintaining EROAD’s Mobile apps using the latest tools and technologies. You will be very competent in designing and developing software for both iOS and Android, as well as using Xamarin and associated technologies.
Requirements for this role include:
- You'll ideally have experience with F# or other Functional programming languages or must have a keen interest in F# and be willing to learn more
- You'll have experience using a range of technologies such as C#/F# and AWS
- Familiar with event streams and event sourcing (Kenesis, NoSQL, Postgres)
- Previous experience of high frequency and highly responsive systems
- Knowledge of deployment automation and build environments
- Advocate of Agile methodology
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Keen to learn new skills
EROAD believes that every community deserves safer roads and the people who use the roads should influence the design, management and funding of transport networks.
This is why we use technology to create easy to use solutions that manage vehicle fleets, support regulatory compliance, improve driver safety and reduce the costs associated with driving. Simultaneously working with universities, transport authorities and others in the research, trial and evaluation of sustainable transport networks.
Since beginning in 2000, EROAD has pioneered innovative commercial and regulatory services for motor carriers in New Zealand, Australia, and the USA. Now around 80% of the electronically collected road user charges in New Zealand are being collected using EROAD technology.
We’re New Zealand’s fastest growing telematics company and are listed on the New Zealand Stock Exchange (ERD). Our head office is in Albany, New Zealand and we have almost 300 staff located across New Zealand, Australia and the U.S.A. Our innovative work is frequently awarded, we appear on the Deloitte Fast 50 Master of Growth, Asia Pacific and we have received the Brake Fleet Safety Award acknowledging EROAD’s positive impact in creating safer drivers, vehicles and roads.
This is an excellent opportunity to take on a key role in a fast growing high-tech company with international reach. EROAD offers a competitive salary and benefits, excellent career development opportunities, and a fun, fast-paced work environment.
We ensure you have the tools, technology and training to do your best work, and offer flexible work hours to help ensure a healthy work/life balance.