As a Project Analyst you will have strong focus on managing and executing regulatory market development projects, such as Road User Charge Pilot projects or product approvals.
EROAD’s Global Market Development team is responsible for finding and evaluating regulatory market opportunities globally. Internally, the team works cross functionally with other business units in all markets to provide subject matter expertise and thought leadership on key regulatory and policy issues.
You will have previous project management experience and be used to managing a number of key internal stakeholders. You will have strong attention to detail, be commercially minded and be used to working to tight deadlines.
- Manage and execute regulatory market development projects, such as Road User Charge Pilots and technology approvals.
- Document, track and follow-up on risks, issues and action items as identified in meetings
- Coordinate logistics and communications with external stakeholders
- Facilitate and coordinate documentation updates as needed
- Analyse policy, regulatory and political environments.
- Undertake global transportation trend analysis
- Experience with project management best practices (defined project lifecycle and milestones, clear requirements and scope, corrective action decisions, issue management and escalation etc)
- Ideally experience with project management tools
- Ability to maintain detailed calendar schedules for meetings, conferences, domestic & international arrangements and special events
- User experience focus and ability to champion a business and user perspective
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in analysis, regulatory compliance, stakeholder management, public policy, legislative and/or operational support in the transportation, tolling and technology industry.
- Proven project management skills.
- BS or BA degree or higher preferred.
- Expert use of Microsoft tools (Office) and exposure to digital platforms.
Here’s why you’ll enjoy working with us:
Our staff enjoy competitive salary and benefits, excellent career development opportunities, flexible working to ensure a healthy work/life balance, a modern workspace, our own coffee machine (and herbal teas), free parking, easy access to the Albany Bus Park, walking meetings, lots of social events.
We ensure you have the tools, technology and training to do your best work, but don’t take our word for it – see what other EROADers have to say about working here.
EROAD believes that every community deserves safer roads and the people who use the roads should influence the design, management and funding of transport networks.
This is why we use technology to create easy to use solutions that manage vehicle fleets, support regulatory compliance, improve driver safety and reduce the costs associated with driving. Simultaneously working with universities, transport authorities and others in the research, trial and evaluation of sustainable transport networks.
Since beginning in 2000, EROAD has pioneered innovative commercial and regulatory services for motor carriers in New Zealand, Australia, and the USA. Now around 80% of the electronically collected road user charges in New Zealand are being collected using EROAD technology.
We’re New Zealand’s fastest growing telematics company and are listed on the New Zealand Stock Exchange (ERD). Our head office is in Albany, New Zealand and we have almost 300 staff located across New Zealand, Australia and the U.S.A. Our innovative work is frequently awarded, we appear on the Deloitte Fast 50 Master of Growth, Asia Pacific and we have received the Brake Fleet Safety Award acknowledging EROAD’s positive impact in creating safer drivers, vehicles and roads.
This is an excellent opportunity to take on a key role in a fast growing high-tech company with international reach. EROAD offers a competitive salary and benefits, excellent career development opportunities, and a fun, fast-paced work environment.
We ensure you have the tools, technology and training to do your best work, and offer flexible work hours to help ensure a healthy work/life balance.