Technical, smart and driven? Interested in representing the wider market view? We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager to represent the wider needs of our US market to our development hub, and to work with strategic US partners, and enterprise customers, with a strong technical background and a unique combination of SaaS + hardware product management experience at scale. You will love products and customers and be confident managing through complexity to meet both strategic objectives and our current and future customers’ needs. As the Product Manager for US you will understand the wider US Market & Enterprise customer needs, and work directly on strategic partnerships to bring complimentary functionality into the market. You will manage your product portfolio to meet both EROAD’s strategic objectives and our current and future customers’ needs.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a technical product management background who has a passion for digital products. You will need strong commercial acumen and the ability to wear a number of different hats to ensure the desired outcomes are met. This is a fast paced role where no two days are the same.
Responsibilities include but not limited to
- Conduct exploratory research to identify high opportunity problems to be solved amongst current and potential enterprise customers. Better understand their needs, prioritizing & representing key user roles & jobs to be done back to teams.
- Identifying, and working through due diligence, commercials, & go to market on potential complimentary partnerships within the US market.
- Representation & some prioritization of wider US market needs back to NZ based product delivery & engineering teams.
- Forecast commercial outcomes, business value and customer impact in collaboration with the appropriate in-market US team and Finance.
- Work closely with relevant product & engineering roles to define scope and milestones to ensure on-time and in-scope delivery.
- Partner with UX to validate proposed solutions using prototypes and wireframes to reduce risk and ensure market fit.
- Communicate the product roadmap to a broad range of stakeholders (agile development teams, in-market businesses, the executive investment committee, and customers) managing competing priorities and ensuring release readiness
- Support product marketing with value proposition development, internal comms, help and training requirements.
- Analyse product usage trends and user feedback for continuous improvement opportunities.
What are we looking for?
- 3 – 5 years SaaS based / digital product management experience.
- Experience within US telematics market, working with enterprise customers.
- Experience in a high growth environment and operating at scale.
- Solid technical knowledge and experience in an agile environment.
- Experience in the automotive / transport industry.
- Ability to demonstrate impact delivered.
Who is EROAD?
EROAD’s focus is on making our roads safer and more sustainable, through offering easy-to-use, accurate and reliable technology solutions to answer complex transportation problems. Since 2000, EROAD has pioneered innovative commercial and regulatory services for motor carriers in New Zealand, Australia, and the USA. Road transport operators can manage fleets and vehicles, and meet regulatory compliance commitments on a single platform that meets the highest standards of security and accuracy. These regulatory telematic services benefit both our customers by improving return on investment, and communities and the wider public through safer driving practices and valuable data analytics across the road network to help improve the planning, maintenance and management of our roads
This is an outstanding opportunity to take on a critical role in a fast-growing high-tech company with international reach. EROAD offers a competitive salary and benefits, excellent career development opportunities, and a fun, fast-paced work environment.
We ensure you have the tools, technology and training to do your best work, and offer flexible work hours to help ensure a healthy work/life balance.