EROAD is building a team to transform into delivering leads through inbound and outbound marketing to our sales teams, and great content is fundamental to our success. We are a leader in our field, and want to take this to another level with your help. If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment with like-minded individuals then this could be the role for you. To be successful in this role, you will need to have a great work ethic and be used to working to deadlines as part of a team.
In this role you’ll be responsible for:
- The development of content and content strategies as part of the digital marketing and lead generation programmes, which contribute to achieving customer unit growth and revenue targets for New Zealand and Australia
- Providing innovative content marketing solutions to support the acquisition and retention of customers
- Improving results through content creation and continuous improvements
- Lead the development of content for social and digital campaigns to acquire leads and manage them through the acquisition process.
- Experience in producing content on multi-media platforms
- Excellent communication skills, including strong copywriting and editing
- Expert knowledge of creating content for digital marketing
- Ability to project manage multiple projects
- Experience and demonstrated expertise with SEO and social media
Here’s why you’ll enjoy working with us:
Our staff enjoy competitive salary and benefits, excellent career development opportunities, flexible working to ensure a healthy work/life balance, a modern workspace, our own coffee machine (and herbal teas), free parking, easy access to the Albany Bus Park, walking meetings, lots of social events.
We ensure you have the tools, technology and training to do your best work, but don’t take our word for it – see what other EROADers have to say about working here.
EROAD believes that every community deserves safer roads and the people who use the roads should influence the design, management and funding of transport networks.
This is why we use technology to create easy to use solutions that manage vehicle fleets, support regulatory compliance, improve driver safety and reduce the costs associated with driving. Simultaneously working with universities, transport authorities and others in the research, trial and evaluation of sustainable transport networks.
Since beginning in 2000, EROAD has pioneered innovative commercial and regulatory services for motor carriers in New Zealand, Australia, and the USA. Now around 80% of the electronically collected road user charges in New Zealand are being collected using EROAD technology.
We’re New Zealand’s fastest growing telematics company and are listed on the New Zealand Stock Exchange (ERD). Our head office is in Albany, New Zealand and we have almost 300 staff located across New Zealand, Australia and the U.S.A. Our innovative work is frequently awarded, we appear on the Deloitte Fast 50 Master of Growth, Deloitte Fast 500 Asia Pacific, are the NZ Exporter of the Year, and have received the Brake Fleet Safety Award acknowledging EROAD’s positive impact in creating safer drivers, vehicles and roads.
This is an excellent opportunity to take on a key role in a fast growing high-tech company with international reach. EROAD offers a competitive salary and benefits, excellent career development opportunities, and a fun, fast-paced work environment in a newly renovated modern office.
We ensure you have the tools, technology and training to do your best work, and offer flexible work hours to help ensure a healthy work/life balance.