EROAD is a leader in its field, is rapidly growing and now on the lookout for a Commercial Manager to join the senior management team in the ANZ business. Working in a fast paced environment with like-minded individuals, you will have excellent leadership qualities, strong relationship and interpersonal skills, advanced negotiation, influencing and stakeholder management abilities. Your entrepreneurial skills along with your commercial mind will propel the ANZ business into it's new period of growth.
You will be responsible for:
- developing the ongoing commercial strategy of the ANZ business
- working with senior management and sales teams to develop innovative commercial models to drive additional growth in Australasia
- ensuring appropriate pricing economics frameworks are put in place for Enterprise and SME customers
- offering commercial leadership on large sales opportunities
- provide commercial insights to the business through analytics and market research as required (e.g. market, customer, competitive)
- working with the finance team to drive the business operational reporting cadence for ANZ, measuring and tracking KPIs / metrics, critical initiatives, and prepare content for staff, leadership team and board meetings as necessary
- leading the identification of areas within the business to drive performance improvements to unlock further profitability and productivity, and accelerate execution and managing projects as necessary.
- help identify, analyse and present new businesses opportunities in accordance with the ANZ business' short and longer-term strategies
- EROAD believes that every community deserves safer roads and the people who use the roads should influence the design, management and funding of transport networks.
- This is why we use technology to create easy to use solutions that manage vehicle fleets, support regulatory compliance, improve driver safety and reduce the costs associated with driving. Simultaneously working with universities, transport authorities and others in the research, trial and evaluation of sustainable transport networks.
- Since beginning in 2000, EROAD has pioneered innovative commercial and regulatory services for motor carriers in New Zealand, Australia, and the USA. Now around 80% of the electronically collected road user charges in New Zealand are being collected using EROAD technology.
We’re New Zealand’s fastest growing telematics company and are listed on the New Zealand Stock Exchange (ERD). Our head office is in Albany, New Zealand and we have almost 300 staff located across New Zealand, Australia and the U.S.A. Our innovative work is frequently awarded, we appear on the Deloitte Fast 50 Master of Growth, Asia Pacific and we have received the Brake Fleet Safety Award acknowledging EROAD’s positive impact in creating safer drivers, vehicles and roads.
- This is an excellent opportunity to take on a key role in a fast growing high-tech company with international reach. EROAD offers a competitive salary and benefits, excellent career development opportunities, and a fun, fast-paced work environment.
- We ensure you have the tools, technology and training to do your best work, and offer flexible work hours to help ensure a healthy work/life balance