Software Engineering Intern
We are currently recruiting interns to work in our Engineering Team over the summer holidays (December to February). You'll join one of our autonomous teams where you and your team are free to decide how to solve difficult problems everyday and be paid a competitive hourly rate!
Here are just some of the challenges that you might be solving:
- Build tooling to help us support our 100,000 connected vehicles
- Research and develop insights from vehicle engine data to offer our customers valuable predictions
- Build visualisations to get the most important information in-front of customers
- Help our customers manage their commercial EVs efficiently
What might you gain?
- Work with senior developers writing Java, Python, Ruby, ReactJS or C++
- Experience working in a DevOps culture
- Hands on experience with AWS tools and deploying software
At EROAD intern life is more than just about work:
- Flexible hours and a fun environment
- Fortnightly innovation day - you can work on any project you like.
- Free food and drinks every Friday afternoon.
Who are you?
- Studying an Engineering Computer Science or similar degree.
- Love learning and solving difficult problems within a team environment.
- Experience with analytics is a plus for some projects.
To be eligible for this role you must....
Currently be studying, or completed your studies within the last 6 months.
Be available between December and February (Full time hours)
Be able to attend an assessment in October
Have full working rights in New Zealand.
Other than solving interesting problems using the latest technology, you'll get to work with a diverse bunch of people in awesome new offices with table tennis and arcade machines.
*Applications close on September 30th at 5pm and no additional applications will be accepted afterwards.
Successful candidates will be required to attend an assessment centre in October.