Product Manager - Data, API's and Integrations
As the Product Manager for Business Intelligence, Analytics & APIs you will oversee the development of our API & partner integration strategy, alongside our data & insights platform which enable both our customers and our internal development teams. You will manage your product portfolio to meet both EROAD’s strategic objectives and our current and future customers’ needs. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a
Product development at EROAD moves through two phases based on agile principles; the learning loop and the build loop. The EROAD Product Manager has a critical role leading cross functional teams through each phase and is responsible for three primary areas:
- What we build
- How we build it
Responsibilities will include:
- Drive the product and commercial strategy for data, business intelligence reporting, APIs & integrations - serving customers, partners (may be SAAS or hardware partners including OEMs) & internal development teams.
- Conduct exploratory research to identify high opportunity problems to be solved amongst current and potential customers.
- Forecast commercial outcomes, business value and customer impact in collaboration with the appropriate in-market teams and Finance.
- Work closely with Engineering to define scope and milestones to ensure on-time and in-scope delivery.
- Partner with UX to validate proposed solutions using prototypes and wireframes to reduce risk and ensure market fit.
- Communicate the product roadmap to a broad range of stakeholders (agile development teams, in-market businesses, the executive investment committee, and customers) managing competing priorities and ensuring release readiness
- Support product marketing with value proposition development, internal comms, help and training requirements.
- Analyse product usage trends and user feedback for continuous improvement opportunities.
- 3 – 5 years SaaS based / digital product management experience.
- Experience with Large Data Sets & BI & Analytics, APIs and integrations in a combined hardware + SaaS (IoT) environment.
- Experience in a high growth environment and operating at scale.
- Solid technical knowledge and experience in an agile environment.
- Experience in the automotive / transport industry – a plus.
- Ability to demonstrate impact delivered.
We're New Zealand's fastest growing telematics company and are listed on the New Zealand Stock Exchange (ERD). Our head office is in Albany, New Zealand and we have almost 300 staff located across New Zealand, Australia and the U.S.A. Our innovative work is frequently awarded, we appear on the Deloitte Fast 50 Master of Growth, Deloitte Fast 500 Asia Pacific, are the NZ Exporter of the Year, and have received the Brake Fleet Safety Award acknowledging EROAD's positive impact in creating safer drivers, vehicles and roads.