Account Manager - Waikato
Who is EROAD?
EROAD modernises road charging and compliance for road transport by replacing paper-based systems with easy-to-use electronic systems. EROAD introduced the world's first nationwide electronic road user charging system in New Zealand in 2009. The company is headquartered in Auckland, with offices in Portland, Oregon and is listed on the New Zealand Exchange (NZX).
We are looking for a tech-savvy Account Manager with an understanding of the transport industry to support EROAD’s customers in the Waikato region.
You will manage the full customer lifecycle from onboarding to renewal, applying your expertise and knowledge to drive positive change in your customers’ businesses through the use of EROAD products.
Additionally, the role includes a sales and growth component, and you will grow and manage a spotter and dealer network.
The position will suit someone with senior account management experience or as a territory account manager; while a history of success in sales and project management is an asset - particularly in relation to the technology, software or IT industries.
Who are you?
- As an Account Manager you communicate with influence – and it doesn’t matter if you’re writing an internal business report or presenting to the senior executives of a prospective customer.
- You understand the importance of relationships. Your reputation as a reliable and customer-focused sales professional precedes you, and you bring your relationship skills to stakeholder management, negotiation, and sales and revenue growth.
- Your exceptional levels of organisation shine through in everything you do, whether it’s in the attention to detail you give to an account or change management plan, your ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, or the thorough and methodical approach that enables you to remain calm under pressure.
- You are used to managing projects. You have a proven ability to deliver on time, with high quality; you solve your own problems and you self-manage.
- Strong project management experience.
- Experience within the telematics, software or IT industry an asset.
- Experience within the heavy or commercial vehicle sector an asset.
- Well-developed sales and effective relationship building skills.
- Experience in delivering business change relating to H&S measures, operational performance would be an asset.
- Enjoys working with cutting edge technologies.
- You will need to have a good sense of humour and be able to positively contribute towards a supportive and positive environment!
Why work at EROAD?
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of New Zealand's fastest growing high-tech companies. Behind EROAD's impressive YoY growth is the huge R&D investment in creating market leading products which provide solutions to our clients' needs.
EROAD offers a competitive salary and benefits, excellent career development opportunities, and a fun, fast-paced work environment. We ensure you have the tools, technology and training to do your best work.