Customer Success Specialist
Who is EROAD?
EROAD modernises road charging and compliance for road transport by replacing paper-based systems with easy-to-use electronic systems. EROAD introduced the world's first nationwide electronic road user charging system in New Zealand in 2009. The company is headquartered in Auckland, with offices in Portland, Oregon and is listed on the New Zealand Exchange (NZX).
The Customer Success Specialist ensures that EROAD’s customers receive seamless service. The role encompasses everything from managing the post-sale order process to the renewals process and all the changes in-between. The hours are 8:00am - 5:00pm daily Monday to Friday.
Responsibilities can vary within the Customer Success Team. A successful applicant would start in either an on-boarding or growth and retention role.
On-boarding responsibilities include:
- Welcoming the customer to EROAD, developing and managing customer success plans.
- Clarifying and obtaining any ambiguous or missing information required to process the order through to completion.
- Performing credit checks, calculating credit limits including system set up.
- Guiding the customer through the initial set-up, processes for upgrades, exchanges and re-signs and processing the resulting request.
Growth and retention responsibilities include:
- Creating management plans for existing customers.
- Renewing customers.
- Selling new features and options to the customer and looking for opportunities to increase EROAD presence in the customer’s fleet.
Who are you?
- You are your customers’ champion, with a dedication to helping customers make decisions that benefit them as well as EROAD.
- You are a team player, and your colleagues find your commitment to your customers infectious.
- You are highly organised, and your systematic approach to your work complements your eye for critical details.
- You dazzle others with your excellent communication skills.
- You are adaptable and thrive in the kind of change that comes within a rapidly expanding growth business.
- Previous experience in frontline customer service.
- Experience with CRM tools such as Salesforce beneficial.
- Knowledge of the transport industry advantageous but not a pre-requisite.
You must have a good sense of humor and be prepared to get stuck in at times as the company continues to grow at a rapid pace.
If you love being busy, and working as part of a collaborative environment, please apply today!
This is an excellent opportunity to take on an important role in one of New Zealand’s fastest growing high-tech companies. EROAD offers a competitive salary and benefits, excellent career development opportunities, and a fun, fast-paced work environment. We ensure you have the tools, technology and training to do your best work.