Territory Account Manager - Northern California
Who is EROAD?
EROAD modernises road charging and compliance for road transport by replacing paper-based systems with easy-to-use electronic systems. EROAD introduced the world’s first nationwide electronic road user charging system in New Zealand in 2009. The company is headquartered in Auckland, with offices in Portland, Oregon and is listed on the New Zealand Exchange (NZX).
The Territory Account Manager (TAM) is primarily responsible for acquiring new SMB and Mid-Market business, as well as maintaining existing accounts within a specific State or group of States or Provinces.
The Territory Account Manager maintains effective communications between inside sales support, operations and customer service to effectively handle the life-cycle of a customer, from prospect to end of contract.
As a member of a fully integrated sales and marketing team, the Territory Account Manager position focuses on growing a new and existing customer base and will carry an uncapped individual quota.
Telematics Sales Experience is essential to succeed in this position.
- Identify and acquire new business relationships in support of strategic initiatives that are supported by EROAD products and SaaS based services.
- Manage and over-achieve EROAD sales forecast and budget plan for the Territory.
- Conduct weekly and monthly face to face to meetings, workshops, webinars, and sales pipeline activities with key sales prospects in the Territory.
- Drive pipeline development, identify potential sales opportunities, define a solutions vision, develop business cases and ROI analysis, and close sales.
- Create a comprehensive Territory sales plan, which will serve as the road map for developing the EROAD relationships at the Territory level.
- Orchestrate cross company resources to support the Territory’s Sales initiatives.
- Attend Customer Events and Tradeshows as required.
- Up to 50% travel required
- Telematics Sales Experience required
- 2+ years of related industry experience (Wireless, M2M, MRM Solutions)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Technical understanding of transport industry products.
- Strong Experience across Sales and Business Development positions
Why work at EROAD?
This is an excellent opportunity to take on a key role in a fast-growing high-tech company with international reach. EROAD offers a competitive salary and benefits, excellent career development opportunities, and a fun, fast-paced work environment.
We ensure you have the tools, technology and training to do your best work, and offer flexible work hours to help ensure a healthy work/life balance.