Accounts Payable & Receivable Manager
Who is EROAD?
EROAD modernises road charging and compliance for road transport by replacing paper-based systems with easy-to-use electronic systems. EROAD introduced the world’s first nationwide electronic road user charging system in New Zealand in 2009. The company is headquartered in Auckland, with offices in Portland, Oregon and is listed on the New Zealand Exchange (NZX).
The Accounts Payable & Receivable Manager will be responsible for leading and motivating the accounts team to ensure all payment, invoicing and credit control functions are performed in a timely and efficient manner, including responsibility for monthly invoicing of all customers.
In this role you will also lead and participate in initiatives focused on driving continual improvement of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable administration functions.
- Coaching and leadership of the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable team.
- Ensuring Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions reliably, accurately and in a timely manner to produce expected outcomes.
- Oversee follow-up and management of outstanding accounts as well as outstanding debtors reporting.
- Manage bad/doubtful debts and write-offs as well as debt recovery processes.
- Manage month end payment and invoicing processes.
What are we looking for?
- At least 3 years accounts experience.
- Previous experience coaching, leading and motivating people to achieve.
- Ability to work across functional boundaries in a collaborative manner to get things done in the interests of our customers.
- Hands on, self-starting and disciplined individual with the ability to work autonomously in a high-volume environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
- Proactive approach to managing and dealing with change.
Why work at EROAD?
This is an outstanding opportunity to take on a critical role in a fast-growing high-tech company with international reach. EROAD offers a competitive salary and benefits, excellent career development opportunities, and a fun, fast-paced work environment.
We ensure you have the tools, technology and training to do your best work, and offer flexible work hours to help ensure a healthy work/life balance.