Customer Support Agent
Who is EROAD?
EROAD modernises road charging and compliance for road transport by replacing paper-based systems with easy-to-use electronic systems. EROAD introduced the world’s first nationwide electronic road user charging system in New Zealand in 2009. The company is headquartered in Auckland, with offices in Portland, Oregon and is listed on the New Zealand Exchange (NZX).
This is a role which requires your customer service skills and background more than technical knowledge or qualifications.
We now need to expand the helpdesk team so as to better service the growing customer base. The successful applicant will be dealing directly with our installers and customers assisting with their hardware and software and any issues or inquiries they have.
You will be a key member of EROAD's helpdesk team by:
- Helping in the delivery of a professionally managed, efficient and effective support service to our customers, dealers and installers.
- Working closely with the Customer Relationship Manager of each customer and providing the customer with clear, regular feedback on opened cases.
- Providing training to our customers by phone and email
- Working as an active and constructive member of the EROAD team.
- Helping create a culture within EROAD that is productive, open, honest, professional, innovative, friendly and sustainable.
This is an important part of the support offered to our customers, dealers and installers, there is never a dull day!
What we are looking for:
- Three years or more in a help desk role in a fast paced environment.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Mechanical background or prior experience in the trucking industry preferable
- User experience focus.
- Highly organised with an eye for customer critical details coupled with a strong sense of urgency.
- Skilled problem solver, with structured work processes.
If you love being busy, and working as part of a collaborative environment, please send your CV in today!
Benefits of working at EROAD:
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of New Zealand's fastest growing high-tech companies.
Our headquarters are in Albany, so if you live on the Shore you'll have a short commute, free car park, be five minutes' walk from the bus station and so close to the beach you can enjoy a lunchtime swim.
EROAD offers a competitive salary and benefits, excellent career development opportunities, and a fun, fast-paced work environment. We ensure you have the tools, technology and training to do your best work.