Salesforce Analyst - 12 months fixed term
Who is EROAD?
EROAD modernises road charging and compliance for road transport by replacing paper-based systems with easy-to-use electronic systems. EROAD introduced the world’s first nationwide electronic road user charging system in New Zealand in 2009. The company is headquartered in Auckland, with offices in Portland, Oregon and is listed on the New Zealand Exchange (NZX).
As a Salesforce Analyst you will be involved in the administration of Force.com platform based systems (Sales Cloud, Service cloud, Microsoft Dynamics and Supply Chain Module, plus any additional/new systems).
- First line user support.
- Documenting user stories, solutions to technical and non-technical audience.
- Discuss with the business on ticket prioritisation.
- Configuration - New product set ups, role profiles, fields and layouts, workflow rules and basic coding.
- User set up and licensing.
- Maintaining knowledge on Force.com applications and using knowledge repositories such as Confluence to record relevant system and product information including implantation and licensing information.
Flexible hours - 4 our 5 days a week. Possibility to become a permanent role.
What we are looking for:
- Salesforce or system administration experience.
- Salesforce ADM201 is preferred.
- Problem solving skills
- Enjoy dealing with users
- Excellent communication skills
If you love working as part of a collaborative environment, please send your CV in today!
Benefits of working at EROAD:
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of New Zealand's fastest growing high-tech companies.
Our headquarters are in Albany, so if you live on the Shore you'll have a short commute, free car park, be five minutes' walk from the bus station and so close to the beach you can enjoy a lunchtime swim.
EROAD offers a competitive salary and benefits, excellent career development opportunities, and a fun, fast-paced work environment. We ensure you have the tools, technology and training to do your best work.