Channel Account Manager - West Coast US
Who is EROAD?
EROAD modernises road charging and compliance for road transport by replacing paper-based systems with easy-to-use electronic systems. EROAD introduced the world’s first nationwide electronic road user charging system in New Zealand in 2009. The company is headquartered in Auckland, with offices in Portland, Oregon and is listed on the New Zealand Exchange (NZX).
The channel account manager (CAM) is responsible for building and nurturing indirect sales relationships with the aim of growing EROAD’s customer base through third-parties including agents, dealers and resellers. As a member of a fully integrated sales team, the channel account manager will work remotely and travel up to 75% of the time. The position carries an uncapped individual and team-based quota, and offers a career growth path within EROAD’s sales hierarchy.
- Growing a new and existing customer base through a set of indirect partners to enable ongoing growth and market penetration.
- Managing and exceeding sales forecasts and budget plans.
- Recruiting and training indirect partners to ensure maximum coverage and sales success..
- Creating a comprehensive territory sales plan by partner to serve as a roadmap for EROAD’s relationships.
- Driving lead generation activities using EROAD’s co-op program through association participation, outbound calling, email campaigns, conference calls, webinars, onsite training and social media.
- Conducting weekly and monthly meetings, workshops, webinars and sales pipeline activities with key sales partners.
Who are you?
- You are an experienced sales professional with a proven ability to meet sales, team, and personal performance targets, and you have a background in indirect sales and market development.
- Your insatiable drive to succeed is matched by your in-depth knowledge of the sales process – you’re a born negotiator and you know what it takes to close a deal.
- It goes without saying that you are an excellent communicator with the ability to paint a picture of business success with your partners and customers.
- You are a leader and consensus builder with a track record of developing and maintaining profitable business relationships.
- You have a technical understanding of the transport industry, and you know your way around computers and sales software.
- 5+ years of related industry experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
This is an excellent opportunity to take on a key role in a fast growing high-tech company with international reach. EROAD offers a competitive salary and benefits, excellent career development opportunities, and a fun, fast-paced work environment.
We ensure you have the tools, technology and training to do your best work, and offer flexible work hours to help ensure a healthy work/life balance.
But don’t take our word for it – see what other EROADers have to say about working here.
Want to know more? Apply now or download the job description.