Business Development Representative
Who is EROAD?
EROAD modernises road charging and compliance for road transport by replacing paper-based systems with easy-to-use electronic systems. EROAD introduced the world’s first nationwide electronic road user charging system in New Zealand in 2009. The company is headquartered in Auckland, with offices in Portland, Oregon and is listed on the New Zealand Exchange (NZX).
As a member of the direct sales team the successful Business Development Representative will leverage proven techniques to develop an interest in the company’s products and services. This position will have inbound call and lead/appointment qualification responsibilities as it relates to demand generation with the goal of helping to build a sales pipeline of meetings and opportunities for both the inside sales team, the field sales force, and in-direct partner base.
This role is both challenging and rewarding, giving the Business Development Representative a career growth path with opportunities in EROAD sales hierarchy. As a member of a fully integrated national sales and marketing team, this position focuses on growing the business through phone based prospecting and field interaction & support.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Through inbound & outbound calls and on-line Chat functions, develop prospect and targeted leads/appointments for Sales Team Members.
- Fielding & prioritizing inbound leads from prospects & partners
- Conduct appointment setting calls and coordinates effective scheduling for field team members.
- Act as a valued individual contributor and team player.
What are we looking for?
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Strong phone presence a must! Cold Calling experience a plus
- Proven background or aptitude for business development
- Computer proficiency as it relates to Microsoft Office and associated programs.
- Excellent organizational & time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Why work at EROAD?
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of New Zealand’s fastest growing high-tech companies. EROAD offers a competitive salary and benefits, excellent career development opportunities, and a fun, fast-paced work environment.
We ensure you have the tools, technology and training to do your best work, and offer flexible work hours to help ensure a healthy work/life balance.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!