Accounts Receivable Administrator - Fixed Term Contract
Who is EROAD?
EROAD is an NZX listed technology company that provides road charging, tax, compliance and commercial services to the heavy and light commercial vehicle sectors.
EROAD has set the standard as the first GPS-based service provider to offer a government-approved electronic RUC and highway tax solution. A key to EROAD’s success is its core competency and ongoing investment in design, product development, manufacturing and operations to maintain its technical leadership and competitive advantage.
The Finance team is an integral part of the business - and we are looking for an experienced person to hit the ground running.
As a member of the Finance Team, your primary responsibility is the invoicing to external customers. You will have previously worked within an accounts or finance team. You also need to be proactive, approachable and professional with both internal and external stakeholders.
This is a Fixed term contract opportunity for 6 months.
In this position you will be involved in the following tasks:
- Review all sales orders and ensure invoicing occurs in a timely and accurate manner.
- To provide monthly invoicing to our large customers.
- Ability to reconcile data from the Eroad Depot system to ensure billing is correct.
- Co-ordinate billing in line with sales contracts and conditions.
- Communicate with Sales, Customer Care and Service Delivery where there is incomplete or unclear sales information.
- Proactively investigate any issues customers may have concerning invoicing related queries.
- Account reconciliation and liase to ensure receipting is completed accurately.
- Keep accounting records tidy and accurate.
- Other finance related tasks
What are we looking for?
- Account reconciliation experience
- Managing high volume of transactions
- Experience working in a high-performing and busy environment
- Accounting systems knowledge, in particular Finance Force Accounting (AR and GL)
- Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- High level of accuracy for data entry
- Experience working with web based systems (like EROAD’s Depot system)
If you love being busy, and working as part of a collaborative environment, please send your CV in today!
Why work at EROAD?
This is an excellent opportunity to take on a pivotal role in one of New Zealand’s fastest growing high-tech companies. EROAD offers a competitive salary and benefits, excellent career development opportunities, and a fun, fast-paced work environment.
We ensure you have the tools, technology and training to do your best work, and offer flexible work hours to help ensure a healthy work/life balance.
But don’t take our word for it – see what other EROADers have to say about working here.