Sales Operations Administrator
Who is EROAD?
EROAD modernises road charging and compliance for road transport by replacing paper-based systems with easy-to-use electronic systems. EROAD introduced the world’s first nationwide electronic road user charging system in New Zealand in 2009. The company is headquartered in Auckland, with offices in Portland, Oregon and is listed on the New Zealand Exchange (NZX).
The Sales Operations Administrator will play an integral role in building efficiencies across the US Sales organization. The role will have a day-to-day focus on data management and will take ownership of the Sales Order process. The Sales Operations Administrator will support the sales, marketing and operations teams in ensuring the data integrity of EROAD’s CRM (Salesforce) to increase the accuracy of sales reporting and analytics.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Manage the process of obtaining customer signatures on Sales and Service Agreements by ensuring accurate quote information (Sales input) and sending/tracking documents via DocuSign.
- Proactive engagement with internal teams, including sales, finance, support and fulfillment to ensure the smooth and timely execution of completed sales orders.
Sales Operations and Process Management
- Own creation, implementation and review of Sales Processes in EROAD’s Process Management System (ProMapp)
- Collaborate with other departments and teams to proactively review and identify opportunities for sales process improvements, remove sales process bottlenecks and improve overall efficiency.
- Calculate and Organize Sales compensation plans on a monthly and quarterly basis for Sales Management and Finance approval.
CRM Management & Reporting
- Develop, lead and execute Salesforce data cleansing projects.
- Create and maintain documentation and training materials relating to the Salesforce.
- Perform daily administration and support of the Salesforce platform from a process perspective (not a technical one).
- Help sales and implementation teams optimize usage of Salesforce.
What are we looking for?
- Experience in Sales Support or Sales Operations.
- Strong understand and experience navigating Salesforce.com
- Ability to multi-task and manage a wide range of responsibilities
- Strong communication – confident addressing customer inquiries/concerns while maintaining a high level of customer service
If you love being busy, and working as part of a collaborative environment, please send your CV in today!
Why work at EROAD?
This is an excellent opportunity to take on a key role in a fast growing high-tech company with international reach. EROAD offers a competitive salary and benefits, excellent career development opportunities, and a fun, fast-paced work environment.
We ensure you have the tools, technology and training to do your best work, and offer flexible work hours to help ensure a healthy work/life balance.
But don’t take our word for it – see what other EROADers have to say about working here.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!