Team Lead - Telesales Growth & Retention
Who is EROAD?
EROAD modernises road charging and compliance for road transport by replacing paper-based systems with easy-to-use electronic systems. EROAD introduced the world’s first nationwide electronic road user charging system in New Zealand in 2009. The company is headquartered in Auckland, with offices in Portland, Oregon and is listed on the New Zealand Exchange (NZX).
We are looking for an experienced Team Lead to manage and drive our phone based Growth & Retention team. The Team Lead will have the primary focus of overseeing and managing our Growth and Retention team .
This role presents an excellent opportunity to have a significant impact on the continuing success of EROAD. You will have an opportunity to work as an integral part of the team dedicated to customer success.
As the Team Lead – Growth and Retention, you will support the team to develop new business growth opportunities for a range of EROAD products by:
- Leading, coaching and developing the EROAD Growth and Retention team to achieve new business and renewal opportunities through telephoning calling activities.
- Using your sales focussed experience to meet your teams budget for your area and grow revenue and new unit sales into the existing customer base.
- Developing and manging strategic campaigns and initiatives to exceed sales targets.
- Translating products into solutions for the customers and using your experience to recommend integrations via API, third party products, training and tools to assist the embedding of EROAD into a customers business.
What are we looking for?
- 5 + years’ experience of management experience within Sales, ideally management of phone based sales teams.
- Strong leadership skills with a focus on coaching and mentoring.
- Technically minded and able to take new products and services and turn into an integrated roadmap fort the customer
- Experience within the telematics industry preferable.
Why work at EROAD?
This is an outstanding opportunity to take on a critical leadership role in a fast-growing high-tech company with international reach. EROAD offers a competitive salary and benefits, excellent career development opportunities, and a fun, fast-paced work environment.
We ensure you have the tools, technology and training to do your best work, and offer flexible work hours to help ensure a healthy work/life balance.
But don’t take our word for it – see what Working at EROAD have to say about working here.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!