Inside Sales Representative
Who is EROAD?
EROAD modernises road charging and compliance for road transport by replacing paper-based systems with easy-to-use electronic systems. EROAD introduced the world’s first nationwide electronic road user charging system in New Zealand in 2009. The company is headquartered in Auckland, with offices in Portland, Oregon and is listed on the New Zealand Exchange (NZX).
The Inside Sales Representative is a critical position in EROAD’s New Zealand business. This phone based role has the primary focus of prospecting, nurturing and growing new business as well as growing business within EROADs existing customer base (additional units), converting leads from channels into profitable leads and selling to owner drivers.
As an Inside Sales Representative you will have the opportunity to work as an integral part of the sales team dedicated to customer success.
The responsibilities of the role includes:
- Prospecting new business and new sales via the phone, through a combination of cold calling, and converting warm leads
- Sales to new customers, and converting to higher plans and leads from our channel partners
- Support the nurturing of leads from EROAD’s marketing activities
- Appointment setting for external sales people
- Ensuring all activity is recorded in our CRM system
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a sales environment with a history of exceeding sales targets
- Proven phone based sales experience
- Strong influencing competencies both internal and external
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience within the telematics industry an asset
Why work at EROAD?
This is an excellent opportunity to take on a pivotal role in one of New Zealand’s fastest growing high-tech companies. EROAD offers a competitive salary and benefits, excellent career development opportunities, and a fun, fast-paced work environment.
We ensure you have the tools, technology and training to do your best work, and offer flexible work hours to help ensure a healthy work/life balance.
But don’t take our word for it – see what other EROADers have to say about working here.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!