Who is EROAD?
EROAD modernises road charging and compliance for road transport by replacing paper-based systems with easy-to-use electronic systems. EROAD introduced the world's first nationwide electronic road user charging system in New Zealand in 2009. The company is headquartered in Auckland, with offices in Portland, Oregon and is listed on the New Zealand Exchange (NZX)
We are looking for a Global Accountant to take ownership of the daily and monthly accounting tasks for New Zealand and Australia entities of EROAD.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Responsibility for all month end reconciliations and financial accounting.
- Responsible for preparation of financial reporting for Responsibility Centres (RC), including preliminary review of month end close and budget vs actual variances resolving any clear errors.
- Responsible for maintaining Ledger calendars and open/closing periods.
- Review and analysis of Corporate business expense claims.
- Coordinate and review stock movement and related financial transactions with the supply chain manager and system.
- Mentorship and guidance of junior AR/AP manager
- Responsibility to prepare assigned month end reconciliations and checks:
- Responsible for Australian Tax (ATO) returns and compliance.
What are we looking for?
- Proficient with modern Tier one accounting systems.
- Professionally qualified accountant (CA/CPA etc).
- Experienced in Management reporting and analysis.
- Experience in governance processes.
- Hands on experience in modern accounting team.
- Have the ability to work autonomously.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of New Zealand's fastest growing high-tech companies.
Our headquarters are in Albany, so if you live on the Shore you'll have a short commute, free car park, be five minutes' walk from the bus station and so close to the beach you can enjoy a lunchtime swim.
EROAD offers a competitive salary and benefits, excellent career development opportunities, and a fun, fast-paced work environment. We ensure you have the tools, technology and training to do your best work.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!