Accounts Administrator (Contract)
EROAD modernises road charging and compliance for road transport by replacing paper-based systems with easy-to-use electronic systems. EROAD introduced the world’s first nationwide electronic road user charging system in New Zealand in 2009. The company is headquartered in Auckland, with offices in Portland, Oregon and is listed on the New Zealand Exchange (NZX).
This role will form part of a project team that will transition existing customer service contracts from our third-party leasing provider to our in-house finance team. Your primary responsibilities will be conducting complex account reconciliations and the set up of new billing arrangements. You will need to work closely with other areas of the Finance Team as well as other internal stakeholders, including Sales and Customer Operations.
- Review and reconcile all unit and contract information from the third-party funding provider with EROAD’s internal systems
- Establish all new sales order and contract information as required in EROAD’s billing systems and ensure invoicing occurs in a timely and accurate manner
- Ability to reconcile data across multiple systems to ensure billing is accurate
- Co-ordinate billing in line with sales contracts and conditions
- Communicate with Sales, Customer Operations and Service Delivery as required
- Proactively investigate any issues customers may have concerning invoicing related queries
- Other finance related tasks as required
What are we looking for?
- Account reconciliation experience
- Experience managing a high volume of transactions, with exposure to leasing desirable but not essential
- Experience working in a high-performing and busy environment
- Comfortable working in a dynamic technology focused environment
This is an outstanding opportunity to take on a critical role in a fast-growing high-tech company with international reach. EROAD offers a competitive salary and benefits, excellent career development opportunities, and a fun, fast-paced work environment.
We ensure you have the tools, technology and training to do your best work, and offer flexible work hours to help ensure a healthy work/life balance.
But don’t take our word for it – see what other EROADers have to say about working here.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!