Customer Success Agent
EROAD modernises road charging and compliance for road transport by replacing paper-based systems with easy-to-use electronic systems. EROAD introduced the world’s first nationwide electronic road user charging system in New Zealand in 2009. The company is headquartered in Auckland, with offices in Portland, Oregon and is listed on the New Zealand Exchange (NZX).
Customer Success is a key focus of EROAD to ensure that our customer are satisfied and delighted with the service they receive from EROAD. This means maintaining a relationship with our customers throughout their life with EROAD
The Customer Success Agent ensures that EROAD’s customers receive seamless service throughout their lifetime with EROAD. This includes
- Keeping our customer promise of helping them achieve their business outcomes means we take care of their journey with us every step of the way.
- Manage expectations and anticipate new requirements by monitoring usage of our SaaS platform and their business growth
- Processing subsequent sales and facilitating adds, moves and changes within their business
- Facilitate the upgrade of hardware and plans throughout their lifecycle
- Ensure that customers are kept up to date with new features and products whenever we are in contact with them
- Providing renewal documentation when required.
The main focus and responsibilities of the role include:
- Processing subsequent sales orders and facilitating adds, moves and changes within our customers’ businesses efficiently and cost effectively
- Processing upgrades of hardware and plans as required
- Identifying growth opportunities and providing our customers with the most appropriate solution to fit their needs
- Managing renewals and capitalising on this milestone to increase fleet penetration
- Keeping customer satisfaction and ease of dealing with EROAD at front of mind.
- Provide support for Sales Representatives, especially those on the road.
- Case and call management, including overflow calls from the wider team, ensuring that the query is resolved.
What are we looking for?
Essential Skills for this high performing role
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- User experience focus. Able to champion a business and user’s view.
- Highly organised, with an eye for customer critical details coupled with a strong sense of urgency.
- Skilled problem solver, with structured work processes.
- The ability influence an outcome which helps the customer to make decisions that will benefit them.
- Able to prioritise workload appropriately and self-manage said workload
- Technology savvy
- A team player, committed to fostering a customer-centric culture within the team
- Strong time management and project planning skills, able to multi-task efficiently under time pressure
This is an outstanding opportunity to take on a critical role in a fast-growing high-tech company with international reach. EROAD offers a competitive salary and benefits, excellent career development opportunities, and a fun, fast-paced work environment.
We ensure you have the tools, technology and training to do your best work, and offer flexible work hours to help ensure a healthy work/life balance.
But don’t take our word for it – see what other EROADers have to say about working here.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!