Office Systems Administrator
EROAD is a fully integrated technology, road charging and services provider.
We are now looking for a versatile team player to help administer our office IT infrastructure and facilities. The role will be a mix of BAU requests and project work. The ideal candidate will be an ‘all-rounder’ with knowledge covering a broad range of IT.
The responsabilities of this role include:
- You will be the primary contact for all local and remote IT office issues, including our offices in Portland.
- Manage vendor relationships and take on some basic aspects of site and facilities management.
- Proactively monitor, maintain and develop existing office, factory, warehouse and cloud-based environments.
- Manage vendor relationships for PC hardware, printers, software licensing, phone systems, ISP etc.
- Share in all aspects of continued IT operations for EROAD to provide high levels of uptime.
You should have the following experience:
- Experience in supporting a Microsoft based office environment.
- Experience in supporting Linux based servers.
- Ability to setup and configure a range of standard office IT equipment.
- Experience with VMWare, Virtualbox, Docker etc
- Experience with switches, routing, VPNs, Firewalls. Distributed Wireless
- Highly motivated ‘self-starter’ capable of working without direct management.
- An underlying consideration of security in all aspects of work carried out
- A friendly disposition and ‘can do’ attitude towards helping people
- A methodical approach to problem solving with the ability to work under pressure.
Why work at EROAD?
EROAD offers a competitive salary and benefits and excellent career development opportunities.
If you’re a motivated it support professional with an approachable and friendly nature, and a great customer service focus, then we want to hear from you!
Apply now or download the job description for more details.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!