Product Marketing Manager
EROAD has developed an innovative product portfolio to help motor carriers run more compliant and profitable businesses. We launched in Oregon four years ago with North America’s first electronic weight mile tax solution. Last year we began marketing across North America, launching the first independently verified ELD (electronic logging device) to the market, as well as an electronic IFTA solution, and electronic IRP.
We now have customers using EROAD in every mainland state and are looking for a best-in-class product marketer to help us take our new products to market.
Who are you?
- You have a track record in launching new products and generating industry excitement that in turn generates record sales.
- You’re a great communicator and thrive in a collaborative environment as part of a global team.
- You like to be on the winning team supporting the creation of some amazing products. You enjoy seeing these products making a big impact in the way motor carriers are running their businesses.
- You are constantly focused on results, and coming up with innovative, imaginative ways to achieve them.
- Above all, you’re focused on customer experience, awareness, uptake and value created.
- Develop an encyclopaedic knowledge of how our products solve real world customer problems and apply that knowledge to developing our messaging.
- Build effective marketing campaigns that communicate the unique product values that resonate with our customers.
- Collaborate to build the EROAD product portfolio vision and be comfortable presenting this both internally and externally.
- Appreciation and understanding of market and technology trends that affect EROAD.
- Ability to work with other teams throughout the organization to ensure timely delivery of go to market plans and activities.
- Ability to successfully prioritise and scope work to enable the delivery of successful products at EROAD.
- Transport industry experience is preferred.
- Proven track record in introducing SaaS products to market to increase market share.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one a high growth company as it expands across North America. EROAD offers a competitive salary and benefits, excellent career development opportunities, and a fun, fast-paced work environment.
We ensure you have the tools, technology and training to do your best work, and offer flexible work hours to help ensure a healthy work/life balance.
Want to know more? Apply now or download the job description
Please include a cover letter outlining why you feel you would be a good fit for the role.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!