We are looking for a commercial VP of Finance to join our growing US business!
Founded in 2000, EROAD is a global technology provider of operational, road use and fuel tax management and compliance solutions for the transportation industry. Headquartered in New Zealand with North American offices in Portland, Oregon, EROAD’s advanced technology set the standard as the first GPS-based service provider to offer a government-approved electronic tax reporting solution in North America. This highly accurate and trusted technology is used to meet the compliance needs of fleets worldwide, including the 2017 FMCSA electronic logging device (ELD) mandate in the U.S.
The Vice President Finance will take overall responsibility for the US finance team. Ensuring that the team is operating accurately and effectively, especially the transaction processing teams, and providing insightful business reporting to local management and Group finance on a timely basis.
The Vice President Finance will report to the US President with dotted line to the Group CFO, based in New Zealand.
- Ensuring the commercial integrity of EROAD North America is maintained and enhanced through commercial judgment and disciplines and timely and accurate reporting.
- Actively work with all teams within the business to ensure that operational processes are robust and operating effectively end-to-end.
- Providing innovative and commercial advice and support to the North American Leadership team and actively contribute to senior management decision making.
- Lead North American financial budgeting and forecasting activities.
- Represent the North American business and present financial results at Monthly Business Review meetings with Group senior executives.
- Ensure that appropriate registrations are maintained with state authorities including Sales and Use Tax, Federal and State Income Tax, and business registrations and overall responsibility for ensuring timely and accurate filings.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in a senior financial leadership position.
- Experience partnering with stakeholders at a senior level.
- Experience driving performance within their team in a positive and productive way.
- Strong commercial acumen
This is an excellent opportunity to join one a high growth company as it expands across North America. EROAD offers a competitive salary and benefits, excellent career development opportunities, and a fun, fast-paced work environment.
We ensure you have the tools, technology and training to do your best work, and offer flexible work hours to help ensure a healthy work/life balance.
Please include a cover letter outlining why you feel you would be a good fit for the role.
We will be shortlisting this vacancy by Friday 30th March, for more information please contact James Blake on +64 21622710
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!