Who is EROAD?
EROAD modernises road charging and compliance for road transport by replacing paper-based systems with easy-to-use electronic systems. EROAD introduced the world’s first nationwide electronic road user charging system in New Zealand in 2009. The company is headquartered in Auckland, with offices in Portland, Oregon and is listed on the New Zealand Exchange (NZX).
We are currently recruiting interns to work in our Engineering Team over the mid-semester break and summer holidays.
We are interested in hearing from students who are in their final or penultimate year of university, ideally studying either an Engineering or a Computer Science degree who would like to gain some exposure to a fast-paced New Zealand technology company.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a team of highly skilled experts, and gain some solid commercial experience.
What are we looking for?
- Need to be in your final or penultimate year of study.
- Ideally studying an Engineering, Computer Science, IT or similar degree.
- Enjoy working in team environments.
- Are highly motivated and interested in learning within a commercial environment.
Benefits of being an Intern at EROAD:
- Structured internship program.
- Dedicated mentor during the internship.
- Exposure within an agile development team.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!