Accounts Receivable Clerk
Who is EROAD?
EROAD modernises road charging and compliance for road transport by replacing paper-based systems with easy-to-use electronic systems. EROAD introduced the world’s first nationwide electronic road user charging system in New Zealand in 2009. The company is headquartered in Auckland, with offices in Portland, Oregon and is listed on the New Zealand Exchange (NZX).
We currently have the need for an additional Accounts Receivable Clerk to assist our Finance team.
The Accounts Receivable Clerk plays a key role in the revenue and cash flow operations of EROAD.
You will be a core member of the finance team, and will work closely with other finance team members, as well as other areas of the business including sales to support the Company’s rapid growth.
The Accounts Receivable Clerk will be responsible for:
- The timely and accurate receipt and application of customer remittances.
- Review and activation of customer service contracts.
- Performance of a variety of accounting and bookkeeping duties as required.
What are we looking for?
- 1-2 years of Accounting or Receivables experience, or equivalent.
- Hands on experience with Microsoft Dynamics preferred.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Ability to interpret and analyse financial information identifying trends and issues.
Why work at EROAD?
This is an excellent opportunity to take on a key role in a fast growing high-tech company with international reach. EROAD offers a competitive salary and benefits, excellent career development opportunities, and a fun, fast-paced work environment.
We ensure you have the tools, technology and training to do your best work, and offer flexible work hours to help ensure a healthy work/life balance.
But don’t take our word for it – see what other EROADers have to say about working here.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!