IBP Business Analyst
EROAD modernises road charging and compliance for road transport by replacing paper-based systems with easy-to-use electronic systems. EROAD introduced the world’s first nationwide electronic road user charging system in New Zealand in 2009. The company is headquartered in Auckland, with offices in Portland, Oregon and is listed on the New Zealand Exchange (NZX).
Due to our continued growth we are seeking an IBP Business Analyst who will be engaged in the further development, continuous improvement and support of all IBP processes and related activities.
IBP (Integrated Business Planning) is a decision-making process that realigns the plans for all business functions to support the company’s strategy. This is done monthly on a planned 24+ month rolling horizon.
The IBP Business Analyst will be tasked with business partnering with the IBP team members and contribute to both IBP and continuous improvement projects and initiatives. This is an exciting new role that works closely with senior leaders in the business on exciting projects and initiatives.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting the IBP Manager/COO in driving the IBP process.
- Pulling together the IBP Reconciliation and MBR packs for monthly Reconciliation and Senior Leadership Team meetings.
- Monitoring the quality of consolidated information provided for review.
- Supporting the IBP team in the production of reporting, charts and other media from a variety of data sources.
- Attending all IBP meetings, minuting and distributing actions, risks and decisions.
- Updating the IBP actions and risks trackers and chasing overdue actions.
- Being responsible for the overall monthly diary of the IBP meetings.
- Tracking and monitoring attendance and IBP process health.
- Being responsible for updating and maintaining the IBP SharePoint site with links to key management information.
- Documenting (evolving) IBP processes and procedures in accordance with agreed methodology, including process mapping.
- University graduate in Business, Operations Management, Finance or equivalent relevant experience.
- Previous IBP and strategy experience.
- Knowledge of finance, product, demand, supply chain and information systems as well as understanding the linkages between these areas.
- Previous business analysis experience.
- High degree of analytical reporting capability and able to present business information in a clear and executive style.
- Experience working within both agile and waterfall environments.
Experience in leading small projects and/or continuous improvement efforts.
This is an outstanding opportunity to take on a critical role in a fast-growing high-tech company with international reach. EROAD offers a competitive salary and benefits, excellent career development opportunities, and a fun, fast-paced work environment.
We ensure you have the tools, technology and training to do your best work, and offer flexible work hours to help ensure a healthy work/life balance.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!