Senior Customer Insight Analyst
Who is EROAD?
EROAD modernises road charging and compliance for road transport by replacing paper-based systems with easy-to-use electronic systems. EROAD introduced the world’s first nationwide electronic road user charging system in New Zealand in 2009. The company is headquartered in Auckland, with offices in Portland, Oregon and is listed on the New Zealand Exchange (NZX).
This is a rare opportunity to join one of NZ’s largest technology and SaaS organisations utilising your analytical and data visualisation experience to deliver insight and recommendations to our key Enterprise customers. You will be working closely with the sales team enabling our customers to maximise the value from our solution, and ensure our customers see a return on investment. EROAD has a large number of reports available to our customers which add significant value on a daily basis.
As part of our growing professional suite of services you will be responsible in supporting and guiding the Key Account Management team to standardise our reporting framework. You will also be responsible for offering insights and reviewing best practices.
Duties will include:
- Establish a reporting framework for key reporting metrics that we need to deliver as part of our in-life reporting commitment to our customers
- Collaborate with our customers and Sales / Key Account Managers to identify how to best deliver to and understand business objectives and offer tailored recommendations
- Supporting the NZ Sales and Key Account Management team with customer insight analytics as required . Where required these analytics will be expected to be delivered on a scheduled basis and/or presented to customers
- Utilise your drive to ensure continuous improvement to proactively seek out and find new initiatives and solutions
- Exhibit excellent analytical practises such as reproducibility or work, documentation of data transformations and treaments, adherence to data visualisation and design principles, and thorough testing of analytics.
- Preparation of summaries and proposals for customers
- Keeping up to date with any system changes internally and the latest EROAD reporting. Keeping connected with industry best practices and sharing this amongst customers to improve their fleet performance
- Training of customers on new reporting available
- Assist with commercialising our professional analytics services
- Previous experience with data and analytics
- Excellent Knowledge of SQL and Postgres
- Prior experience building effective data visualisations with tools such as ggplot2, Shiny, PowerBI an advantage
- Competent in the use of one data analysis language such as R or Python is essential.
- Knowledge of statistical or reporting analysis tools eg SASS, R, Tableau, Clickview or PowerBI
- Proven capability in producing and presenting customer insight reporting
Why work at EROAD?
This is an excellent opportunity to take on a pivotal role in one of New Zealand’s fastest growing high-tech companies. EROAD offers a competitive salary and benefits, excellent career development opportunities, and a fun, fast-paced work environment.
We ensure you have the tools, technology and training to do your best work, and offer flexible work hours to help ensure a healthy work/life balance.
But don’t take our word for it – see what other EROADers have to say about working here.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!