Who is EROAD?
EROAD modernises road charging and compliance for road transport by replacing paper-based systems with easy-to-use electronic systems. EROAD introduced the world’s first nationwide electronic road user charging system in New Zealand in 2009. The company is headquartered in Auckland, with offices in Portland, Oregon and is listed on the New Zealand Exchange (NZX).
The Facilities Manager will have over-sight of all EROAD’s offices, facilities, storage and factory sites in NZ, with a view to ensuring we have an environment that supports high-performance, and promotes EROAD’s culture and values.
The Facilities Manager will ensure that all sites are maintained to an exceptional standard, and that any repairs are done quickly and efficiently.
This position will be responsible for all maintenance and upgrade requirements for all EROAD offices and sites in NZ. They will ensure that all sites are maintained to an exceptional standard, and that any repairs are done quickly and efficiently.
With a focus on continuous improvement you will also be involved in the following:
- Ensure that the EROAD offices and sites are run smoothly.
- Liaise with security company and ensure optimum security for EROAD offices and sites.
- Safety & Wellbeing is a key aspect of this position. The Facilities Manager will:
- Ensure that all EROAD sites follow and comply with EROAD’s Safety & Wellbeing Policy.
- Look at ways to implement continuous improvement to S&W and site maintenance.
- Is proactive with regards to all S&W matters, including S&W reporting and assisting to rectify risks and hazards.
- Being involved with office update projects. Works with project managers as needed.
- Assists with planning, and relocating teams/departments within the offices.
- Helping to ensure that all EROAD functions/events are run smoothly and the environment is suitable.
- Is involved and acts as a key member of the EROAD social committee.
- Being the main contact for EROAD with regards to the office lease company.
- Helping to negotiate new property leases and rent reviews.
What are we looking for?
- At least 5 years’ experience in all facets of facilities management typically stemming from a solid administrative and/or technical background.
- Proven experience in office management.
- Highly motivated and highly organized
- Able to manage multiple projects.
Why work at EROAD?
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of New Zealand’s fastest growing high-tech companies. EROAD offers a competitive salary and benefits, excellent career development opportunities, and a fun, fast-paced work environment.
We ensure you have the tools, technology and training to do your best work, and offer flexible work hours to help ensure a healthy work/life balance.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!