Graphic Designer (Contract)
Who is EROAD?
EROAD modernises road charging and compliance for road transport by replacing paper-based systems with easy-to-use electronic systems. EROAD introduced the world’s first nationwide electronic road user charging system in New Zealand in 2009. The company is headquartered in Auckland, with offices in Portland, Oregon and is listed on the New Zealand Exchange (NZX).
The Contract Designer is responsible for working across print and digital mediums to create marketing collateral and ensure brand consistency across all collateral.
You will design and produce concepts, layouts and templates for print and digital marketing materials to support revenue growth and employee engagement. Working closely with print and web designers you will design and produce campaigns from concept to delivery.
Duties will include:
- Maintain digital assets library
- Creatively implement branding across print and digital collateral
- Collaborate with internal teams to design and produce concepts, layouts and templates for print and digital marketing materials and internal communications
- Create and upload content to website
- Create individual graphic elements (diagrams, screenshots) for marketing collateral
- Create EDMs in Pardot, managing distribution lists and reporting on success rates
- Develop a sound knowledge of EROAD brand and help to educate internal teams and suppliers to promote adherence to brand guidelines.
What we are looking for
- A degree or equivalent qualification in graphic design, and at least three years' experience in a related position.
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe CC package
- Understanding of layout and branding
- Some digital and web design experience, including experience with using content management systems
- Knowledge of HTML5 an advantage, but not necessary
Benefits of working at EROAD:
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of New Zealand's fastest growing high-tech companies.
EROAD offers a competitive salary and benefits, excellent career development opportunities, and a fun, fast-paced work environment. We ensure you have the tools, technology and training to do your best work.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!