Full Stack Developer - Java, AWS, React
Be there at the start of something big. EROAD Ventures is a off shoot of EROAD which has been setup to develop and test new products in new markets. We will be working on all green-fields products with the latest tech fields of connected cars and IoT.
How would you like to work in a company that
- Values your ideas
- Empowers everyone to create and innovate
- Lets you work with the latest tech
- Encourages continuous learning
- Promotes a DevOps lifestyle
Working at EROAD Ventures means working in a job you love. You will want to come to the office every day and do awesome stuff. We offer outstanding opportunities to experienced developers who are interested in an exciting career in a fast-growing technology company.
We want to provide the best working environment for our staff and have a lot of fun along the way. Enjoy your breaks playing table tennis, Wii, or even our arcade machine, with more than 1200 games! Connect with other EROADers at our social Fridays, with free food and drinks, and enjoy our regular social events.
We value high-quality work, using the latest and most exciting tech in an agile environment. EROAD Ventures develops cloud native micro services, mobile apps and serverless applications
You will have an in-depth understanding of web technologies, end-to-end systems including mobile, development methodologies and standards. Ideally, you'll have a successful track record in designing and building well-architected, highly available, scalable and cloud-based applications. You’ll also have a good understanding, and preferably experience, of continuous integration and delivery.
- Five+ years' experience as a software developer, with at least four years’ Java and experience working in a highly independent fashion.
- Customer centric mindset with the ability to put yourself in their shoes and understand their needs
- Competent in designing and developing software within a micro services framework using RESTful APIs (Swagger) and PaaS tooling on AWS or GCP
- Proven AWS experience ( Lambdas, API Gateway, Aurora, elastic beanstalk) or Google cloud (Firebase, App Engine, Cloud Sql)
- Experience with REST services
- Knowledge of common design patterns and when/how to use them
- Experience with Spring boot
- Automated Unit testing design and implementation experience e.g. Junit, TestNG, Mockito, Calabash
- Experience in developing with version control system (e.g. Git)
- Web application framework (Spring MVC, ReactJs)
- Node.js development experience
- One year of mobile development either native iOS, Android or React Native
EROAD modernises road charging and compliance for road transport by replacing paper-based systems with easy-to-use electronic systems. EROAD introduced the world's first nationwide electronic road user charging system in New Zealand in 2009. The company is headquartered in Auckland, with operations in Australia and North America.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!