Who is EROAD?
EROAD modernises road charging and compliance for road transport by replacing paper-based systems with easy-to-use electronic systems. EROAD introduced the world’s first nationwide electronic road user charging system in New Zealand in 2009. The company is headquartered in Auckland, with offices in Portland, Oregon and is listed on the New Zealand Exchange (NZX).
We are now seeking an experienced Test Engineer to work with our team to ensure best practice. We are seeking an individual who recognises that a team achieves far more than a group of individuals.
Our product teams use agile development frameworks to rapidly deliver software products that meet business needs. The focus is on quickly generating working product and delivering it into the hands of our customers. EROAD provides the platform to experiment with product innovation and rapidly prove ideas.
Our multidisciplinary development teams work together in close collaboration with business stakeholders to produce shippable product increments at a regular cadence. EROAD provides the focus is on quickly generating working product and delivering it into the hands of our customers.
The successful candidate will support this through their organised and structured output, ensuring all evidence is carefully collected. You will need to be a self-starter, proactively working on product improvement during initial development phases and willing to be hands on in your analytical approach.
- Proven experience technical testing in an agile environment
- Knowledge of DBs/SQL
- API related testing
- Familiarity with test reviews and requirement analysis
- Basic knowledge of any scripting or programming language
- Some test automation experience, e.g. Selenium, preferred but not mandatory
- Empiricist - To understand something you start by observing and quantifying it
- Curious - Focused on the pursuit of knowledge
- Agile Mindset - Willingness to try and fail and the motivation to learn from experience
- Lateral Thinking - Finds new and unexpected ways to solve problems or discover knowledge.
Why work at EROAD?
This is an excellent opportunity to take on a pivotal role in one of New Zealand’s fastest growing high-tech companies. EROAD offers a competitive salary and benefits, excellent career development opportunities, and a fun, fast-paced work environment.
We ensure you have the tools, technology and training to do your best work, and offer flexible work hours to help ensure a healthy work/life balance.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!