Inventory and Warehouse Controller
Who is EROAD?
EROAD’s focus is on making our roads safer and more sustainable, through offering easy-to-use, accurate and reliable technology solutions to answer complex transportation problems. Since 2000, EROAD has pioneered innovative commercial and regulatory services for motor carriers in New Zealand, Australia, and the USA. Road transport operators can manage fleets and vehicles, and meet regulatory compliance commitments on a single platform that meets the highest standards of security and accuracy. These regulatory telematic services benefit both our customers by improving return on investment, and communities and the wider public through safer driving practices and valuable data analytics across the road network to help improve the planning, maintenance and management of our roads.
Reporting to the Global Supply Chain Director, the Inventory and Warehouse Controller is responsible for the timely delivery of EROAD products to customers in NZ and overseas, coordinating the effective receipt, storage and dispatch of stock, as well as controlling the accuracy of inventory across all warehouses.
- Ensuring customer requirements are met with respect to dispatch, delivery, time, quantity and quality
- Implementing improvements to warehouse processes and facilities
- Minimising the cost of warehousing and transport operations by analysing and implementing procedures that result in optimal freight and warehouse utilisation
- Ensure that incoming components are checked, receipted, quarantined, put away and stored appropriately
- Maintains GSC component stock location integrity: ensuring that physical and system locations are constantly aligned
- Replenish the assembly lines/work stations, ensuring that materials are made available to safeguard seamless operations
What are we looking for?
- Min. 5 years’ warehousing and stock control experience within a high-quality manufacturing facility
- Exposure to lean, Kanban and Kaizen or similar best practice methodologies advantageous
- Proficiency within warehouse management and ERP systems
- Strong analytical and process management skills
- Proactive and results-oriented with strong problem-solving and organisational skills.
- Autonomous style and proficient in accomplishing tasks and goals in a team environment
- High energy, with the ability to multi-task and manage ever-changing priorities
Why work at EROAD?
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of New Zealand’s fastest growing high-tech companies. EROAD offers a competitive salary and benefits, excellent career development opportunities, and a fun, fast-paced work environment.
We ensure you have the tools, technology and training to do your best work, and offer flexible work hours to help ensure a healthy work/life balance.
But don’t take our word for it – see what other EROADers have to say about working here.