Product Marketing Manager, ANZ
Who is EROAD?
EROAD is a global leader in road charging, compliance and regulatory telematics services. Our mission is to bravely solve complex transportation problems across the global landscape by delivering intuitive solutions to help our customers, government agencies and stakeholders succeed. EROAD introduced the world's first nationwide electronic road user charging system in New Zealand in 2009. The company is headquartered in Auckland, with offices in Portland, Oregon and is listed on the New Zealand Exchange (NZX).
We have a rapidly growing customer base throughout New Zealand and Australia and are looking for a best-in-class product marketer to help us take our products to market.
Who are you?
- You have relevant experience from the transportation, IoT or fleet tracking industries and a track record of launching products and generating messaging and tools to help us achieve record sales
- You’re a great communicator and thrive in a collaborative environment as part of a global team
- You like to be on the winning team supporting the creation of amazing products, and you enjoy seeing these products make a big impact in the way our customers run their businesses
- You know how to get things done both as an individual contributor and as part of a cross-functional team
- You are focused on results and coming up with innovative, imaginative ways to achieve them.
- Be the expert on the segments of the transportation market and know who our customers are, how they buy and their buying criteria
- Create buyer personas and document pain points, use cases, and how we help our customers solve problems and achieve ROI
- Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it.
- Work with Product Management to maintain our competitive radar screen to help us steer our product roadmap and positioning
- Plan the launches of net-new products and releases of existing products, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Act as a thought leader for the organization, communicating our vision internally and externally through presentations, published documents, blog pieces and social networks.
What are we looking for?
- Five or more years of product marketing experience with at least two years in a market-facing role
- A thorough understanding of the transportation market and technology trends that affect EROAD and its customers
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, productivity tools like Asana, networking sites. Experience with digital marketing tools and principles considered valuable
- Ability to plan product launches and manage cross-functional teams that are implementing them
- Must be an excellent writer and a strong speaker and presenter, comfortable in front of large groups and senior leaders
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties. Team player!
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing.
This is an excellent opportunity to take on a pivotal role in one of New Zealand’s fastest growing high-tech companies. EROAD offers a competitive salary and benefits, excellent career development opportunities, and a fun, fast-paced work environment.
We ensure you have the tools, technology and training to do your best work, and offer flexible work hours to help ensure a healthy work/life balance.
But don’t take our word for it – see what other EROADers have to say about working here.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!