Key Account Manager
Who is EROAD?
EROAD is a global leader in road charging, compliance and regulatory telematics services. Our mission is to bravely solve complex transportation problems across the global landscape by delivering intuitive solutions to help our customers, government agencies and stakeholders succeed. EROAD introduced the world's first nationwide electronic road user charging system in New Zealand in 2009. The company is headquartered in Auckland, with offices in Portland, Oregon and is listed on the New Zealand Exchange (NZX)
We are looking for a tech-savvy Key Account Manager with an understanding of the transport industry, to support EROAD’s large and enterprise customers.
You will manage the full customer lifecycle from onboarding to renewal, applying your expertise and knowledge to drive positive change through the use of EROAD products.
Additionally, the role includes a sales and growth component from accounts you are assigned.
The position will suit someone with senior account management experience, while a history of success in sales and project management is an asset.
Who are you?
- You communicate with influence – and it doesn’t matter if you’re writing an internal business report or presenting to the senior executives of a prospective customer
- You understand the importance of relationships. Your reputation as a reliable and customer-focused sales professional precedes you, and you bring your relationship skills to stakeholder management, negotiation, and sales and revenue growth
- Your exceptional levels of organisation shine through in everything you do, whether it’s in the attention to detail you give to an account or change management plan, your ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, or the thorough and methodical approach that enables you to remain calm under pressure
- You are used to managing projects. You have a proven ability to deliver on time, with high quality; you solve your own problems and you self-manage.
What are we looking for?
- Strong project management experience
- Experience within the telematics industry an asset
- Experience within the heavy and commercial vehicle sector an asset.
This is an excellent opportunity to take on a pivotal role in one of New Zealand’s fastest growing high-tech companies. EROAD offers a competitive salary and benefits, excellent career development opportunities, and a fun, fast-paced work environment.
We ensure you have the tools, technology and training to do your best work, and offer flexible work hours to help ensure a healthy work/life balance.
But don’t take our word for it – see what other EROADers have to say about working here.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!