Customer Experience Champion
Who is EROAD?
EROAD’s focus is on making our roads safer and more sustainable, through offering easy-to-use, accurate and reliable technology solutions to answer complex transportation problems. Since 2000, EROAD has pioneered innovative commercial and regulatory services for motor carriers in New Zealand, Australia, and the USA. Road transport operators can manage fleets and vehicles, and meet regulatory compliance commitments on a single platform that meets the highest standards of security and accuracy. These regulatory telematic services benefit both our customers by improving return on investment, and communities and the wider public through safer driving practices and valuable data analytics across the road network to help improve the planning, maintenance and management of our roads.
This role requires your customer service and problem-solving skills and a background with more than technical knowledge or qualifications.
We’ve promoted one of our team offering an opportunity to bring someone new into the role. Based in Penrose with off street parking. The successful applicant will deal directly with our customers, dealers and installers assisting them with any hardware, software and other inquiries they may have.
You will be a key member of EROAD's Customer Experience team by:
- Delivering a professionally managed, efficient and effective service to our customers, dealers and installers.
- Being an active and constructive member of the EROAD team.
- Contributing to a culture, within EROAD, that is productive, open, honest, professional, innovative, friendly and sustainable.
This is an important part of the service offered to our customers, dealers and installers, there is never a dull day!
What we are looking for:
- Three years or more in a help desk or customer service role in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Mechanical/technical background or prior experience in the trucking industry preferable, but not essential
- A focus on the user experience.
- Highly organised with outstanding top attention to detail coupled with a strong sense of urgency.
- Skilled problem solver, with structured work processes.
You will have a good sense of humour and be prepared to “get stuck in” as the company continues to grow at a rapid pace.
If you excel at customer service, love being busy and working in a collaborative environment, please send your CV today!
Benefits of working at EROAD:
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of New Zealand's fastest growing high-tech companies.
EROAD offers a competitive salary and benefits, excellent career development opportunities, and a fun, fast-paced work environment. We ensure you have the tools, technology and training to do your best work
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!