Digital Marketing Manager
We’re looking for a Pardot/Salesforce guru to design and deliver our digital marketing across ANZ.This will include:
- Implementing digital marketing and lead generation programmes that contribute to achieving customer unit growth and ARPU targets for ANZ
- Developing lead generation and nurture campaigns
- Contributing to EROADs profitability and effectiveness by extracting and managing high quality customer data for campaign activity
- Delivering analysis and recommendations from data to support the long-term growth and retention strategy
- Analysing and monitoring digital activity in order to gain actionable insights from data trends and report on campaign results to stakeholders
- Providing innovative digital marketing solutions to support the acquisition and retention of customers
- Monitoring digital marketing competition within the marketplace and keep up to date with trends in mobile and digital marketing
So we expect you will be experienced in:
- Pardot and Salesforce marketing automation tools and measurement.
- Expert knowledge of all digital marketing channels
- Able to build customer journeys and optimise them over time
- Ability to provide insight out of data, and educate the organization on ways to improve and increase return on investment
- Appreciation and understanding of market and technology trends that affect EROAD
- Transport, B2B, or SaaS industry experience preferred
- Ability to influence management, internal teams and customers through presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
Here’s why you’ll enjoy working with us:
Our staff enjoy competitive salary and benefits, excellent career development opportunities, flexible working to ensure a healthy work/life balance, a modern workspace, our own coffee machine (and herbal teas), free parking, easy access to the Albany Bus Park, walking meetings, lots of social events.
We ensure you have the tools, technology and training to do your best work, but don’t take our word for it – see what other EROADers have to say about working here.
EROAD believes that every community deserves safer roads and the people who use the roads should influence the design, management and funding of transport networks.
This is why we use technology to create easy to use solutions that manage vehicle fleets, support regulatory compliance, improve driver safety and reduce the costs associated with driving. Simultaneously working with universities, transport authorities and others in the research, trial and evaluation of sustainable transport networks.
Since beginning in 2000, EROAD has pioneered innovative commercial and regulatory services for motor carriers in New Zealand, Australia, and the USA. Now around 80% of the electronically collected road user charges in New Zealand are being collected using EROAD technology.
We’re New Zealand’s fastest growing telematics company and are listed on the New Zealand Stock Exchange (ERD). Our head office is in Albany, New Zealand and we have almost 300 staff located across New Zealand, Australia and the U.S.A. Our innovative work is frequently awarded, we appear on the Deloitte Fast 50 Master of Growth, Asia Pacific and we have received the Brake Fleet Safety Award acknowledging EROAD’s positive impact in creating safer drivers, vehicles and roads.
This is an excellent opportunity to take on a key role in a fast growing high-tech company with international reach. EROAD offers a competitive salary and benefits, excellent career development opportunities, and a fun, fast-paced work environment.
We ensure you have the tools, technology and training to do your best work, and offer flexible work hours to help ensure a healthy work/life balance.